Tokio Marine Kiln 2021 Actuarial & Analytical Graduate Scheme
Are you ready for the challenge? Tokio Marine Kiln are looking for exceptional graduates for their 18 month programme which seeks to provide in-depth experience, skills and a broad spectrum of product knowledge through insightful and challenging rotations.
Together with rotations in core business areas and structured learning and development, including professional studies, the programme helps to provide a foundation for each individual’s career.
Typically, the programme is structured as follows:
- Induction to TMK
- Rotations of 3-4 months across all actuarial and analytics teams
- Shorter rotations of up to 1 month in other non-actuarial business areas
- A short international placement is included however this is contingent on the pandemic, travel restrictions and business need
- Continuous learning and development throughout the programme, including on-the-job learning, classroom and online training events and job shadowing experiences
- Professional qualifications e.g. IoFA
- Mentoring from experienced Actuaries and past graduates
When recruiting their UK graduate schemes, they look for:
- A 2:1 honours degree or above in any subject. Graduates educated outside the UK will be expected to hold an equivalent level of academic qualification
- Good communication skills
- Well demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven numeric ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Fluency in English
- A demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for your chosen graduate scheme and understanding of your potential career path at Tokio Marine Kiln
This is a superb Graduate Scheme where you will be fully supported to fulfil your potential, follow your passions and develop a long term career in Insurance London Market.