Binding Authorities Technician
City based Reinsurance Broker is looking for an experience Binding Authorities Technician to join their rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for managing the various servicing requirements for assigned client accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, Bordereaux processing, Contract preparation, Coverholder Compliance and Support, and Statistical analysis.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in the following:
· setting up and handling Lloyd’s Binding Authorities.
· reviewing and processing Premium Bordereaux
· broking systems (such as Brokasure)
· IMR/dealing with Xchanging
· dealing with risk reports.
A great role for someone who is looking to continue their career within technical operations within a dynamic and forward thinking company in the London Market.