Underwriting Operations Coordinator
Leading provider of Insurance and Reinsurance is looking to hire an Operations Coordinator to cover their London and European Companies Market.
The Operations team supports business processing, liaising with other functions to ensure efficiency & effectiveness across a broad array of activities from policy specific transaction support to change management and on-boarding. The main responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator are:
· Transaction processing
· Underwriting Services
· Data Analytics
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
• Insurance experience (Administration, Underwriting Assistance, or Operations)
• Must be able to prioritise and organise a very demanding workload
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer skills including the core MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Due to the demands of the business, candidates must have the ability to take initiative, work well under pressure and with others, and be committed to meeting deadlines, in a fast paced and dynamic environment • Formal Project Management experience (e.g. Prince 2, or equivalent) considered a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and reputable name in the market.