Next Employment Next Employment
12 month FTC for Underwriting Assistant within International General Liability team.
• Assist underwriters in submission and underwriting preparation;
• Check details of underwriting in daybook entries and ensure appropriate
• Monthly data capture review for Head of Financial Lines;
• Daily underwriting submission data entry into Guidewire;
• Constantly update Underwriting Log once risks have been tasked;
• Monitor Underwriting Log: keeping it fully up to date, making sure underwriters
are keeping it up to date, general house keeping;
• Preparation of renewal and pending order reports for weekly ML team meeting;
• Liaise with Xchanging and Operations Department on various issues e.g. premium
queries, bookings, signings etc.
• Assist in all other general underwriting administration and processing functions to
ensure efficient workflow within the team;
• Assist underwriters with checking of rating models and Conduct Risk Matrix;
• Prepare Policy Documents in conjunction with underwriters;
• Sending slips appropriately stamped to fronting partners in both Canada and
• Prepare Invoice Documents in conjunction with underwriters;
You must have 6 months experience within insurance and an A’Level standard of education. Great career move.